Love Story

My name is Linda and I have a love story that gives me a teaching about it. This is not a love story of a great and admirable as the romantic novels, but still for me it is a story that is far more admirable than all the novels.
This is a love story of my father, and my mother Alhabsyi Huda Mohammed, Yasmine Ghauri. They met at a wedding reception majlis and my father said he fell in love at first sight when she came into the room. At that time he knows, this is the woman who will dikahwininya. He became reality and they get married for 40 years with three children. I was the oldest, has been married and gave them two grandchildren. My father's mother happy life and over the years have become parents very well for us, guiding us with love and wisdom.
I remember one day when I was a teenager. Some of our neighbors asked my mother to go to the opening of Pasaraya that sells appliances household purposes. They say the opening day is the best time to buy consumer goods because the goods are very cheap with the quality that agree.
But she rejected it because my father will soon be home from work. My mother said, "I will never leave your father alone".
The matter is always confirmed by my mother to me. Whatever happens, as a woman, I shall be kind to my husband and always accompany him under any circumstances, whether poor, rich, healthy mahupun pain. A woman must be a friend of her husband alive. Many people laughed at it. According to them, it is just lafaz wedding vows, mere empty talk. But I still believe in my mother's advice.
Until one day, many years later, our family experienced a sad news. After my mother's birthday the 59th, my mother fell in the bathroom and became paralyzed. Doctoral said that her spinal nerves no longer function, he should spend the rest of his life in bed.
My father, a man who was still healthy in old age. But he remained faithful to take care of my mother, feeding, tell everything and whisper words of love to the mother. My father never left him. Over the years, almost every day my father was always with him. My father never shiny nail her hand, and when my mother asked, "What did you do that? I was very old and hodoh once ".
My father replied, "I want you still feel beautiful".
That's my father's daily work, caring for her with great tenderness and affection.
One day the mother said to me with a smile, "You know, Linda. Your father will never leave me ... do you know why? "
I shook my head, and my mother said, "Kerana I never leave ..."
That is the love story of my father, and my mother Alhabsyi Huda Mohammed, Yasmine Ghauri, they give our children a lesson about responsibility, loyalty, respect, mutual respect, togetherness, and love. Not with words, but they provide a sample of his life.

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

1 Response to "Love Story"

  1. If you're trying to lose kilograms then you absolutely need to jump on this totally brand new tailor-made keto diet.

    To create this service, licenced nutritionists, fitness trainers, and professional cooks have united to develop keto meal plans that are productive, convenient, cost-efficient, and fun.

    Since their grand opening in early 2019, thousands of clients have already completely transformed their figure and well-being with the benefits a great keto diet can give.

    Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-proven ones provided by the keto diet.

    ReplyDelete